To create a world-class engineering polytechnic that can provide high-quality education combined with practical experience so students are fully prepared to join the workforce.
- To support the society by developing educational institution with the latest curriculum, laboratory facilities, and teaching tools taught by quality lecturers.
- To create qualified technical engineers in the field of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and computer with conceptual skills combined with practical and job experience.
- To develop six core competencies: problem-solving, collaborative teamwork, productivity, quality-based focus, computer literacy, and English fluency.
- To embed values and ethics for knowledge development broadly.
- Integrity – To demonstrate a constant commitment to truth, honesty and actions based on morals that builds trust and character.
- Leadership – To aspire to become a professional leader through hard work, continuous improvement and leading by example.
- Courage – To develop self-confidence and the ability to take initiative and risk based on thorough evaluation of facts, choices, and sound reasoning.
- Knowledge – Be eager to acquire and practice knowledge through diligent learning, academic discipline and curiosity.
- Excellence – To strive to achieve international benchmarks in learning, projects, vocational training, research, internships and interfacing with institutions and industrial.
- Innovation – To gain a reputation for a leading engineering innovation using creativity and intelligence from students, faculty, and industrial advisers.
- Collaboration – To demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to place the public interest above personal interests and function effectively in team situations.
- Respect – To develop healthy respect for others regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, educational and social background, etc.
- Commitments – To demonstrate a strong commitment to institutions, founders, management board vision, values, and to contribute to the development of the nation and society.